Emergency Department Staff Nurse
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Band 5
- Full time - 37.5 hours per week (Full and Part Time available)
- Bristol Royal Infirmary
- £25,655 - £31,534 pa pro rata
- 04/01/2022 23:59
There really has never been a more exciting time to join us; University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust and Weston Area Health NHS Trust have merged together to be come one organisation. Our newly merged Trust has a combined workforce of over 13,000 staff, aiming to deliver exceptional local services for local people and specialist services across the South West and beyond. Together, we form one of the largest NHS trusts in the country.
Love Life? Love Emergency Nursing at University Hospitals Bristol and Weston (UHBW).
UHBW is a dynamic and thriving group of hospitals set in Bristol and Weston. Recently awarded ‘Outstanding’ for the second time in a row by the CQC, the Trust is now proudly regarded as one of the best to work for in the country. As a tertiary cardiac centre we care for patients from across the South West of England and beyond. Join us and you will:
- Work in a busy city centre ED with a talented multi-disciplinary team
- Benefit from a Practice Development Nurse
- Gain opportunities for further training, research roles and promotion
- Work at an Award-winning Emergency Department (HSJ and BMJ) where wellbeing and your development is our priority
- Join a forward-thinking and innovative team – UHBW is the birthplace of the ‘Patient Safety checklist’
If you are highly motivated, hard-working, and have an interest in emergency medicine and feel you would like to join our friendly talented team here at UHBW then this is the place for you.
Find out more about what it is like to work in our Bristol Emergency Department by watching our film (created pre-Covid):
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (Amendment) (England and Wales) Order 2020 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
For informal enquiries or to arrange a call back please email email@example.com